Protect Your Business with Cloud-Based Business Solutions
With the recent declaration of enhanced community quarantine in the entire Luzon in response to Covid-19 spread, how prepared is your business? What did you do in response? Would your projects slip through the cracks? Would this interruption severely impact your productivity and revenues?
Business continuity and disaster recovery often take a back-seat to the day-to-day operational challenges of most businesses. Anyway, who would have thought that the world will be taken by surprise by a pandemic?
Continuity Central highlights all the scenarios that businesses are facing right now.
- Business interruption issues
- Internal and external communications
- Vendor continuity assurance
- Threat, risk, hazard issues
- Consequence management issues
- High impact locations
- Operations issues
- Logistics issues
- Infrastructure issues
- Financial issues
- Interdependencies and action plans
- Operating with 25 percent or greater absenteeism
- Cross-training issues
- Remote work issues
- Infrastructure support needed to support a shift to an at-home workforce
- Internal travel restriction issues
- Facility evacuation, decontamination (heating, ventilation, air-conditioning systems, electronic equipment, cafeterias, curtains, etc.)
- Protocols for staff members needed for critical functions (cannot work remotely)
- Bringing home traveling employees, particularly if they are sick (quarantine, etc.)
- Escalation procedures compatible with governmental procedures
- On-call staff issues
- Exit strategy (Does your organization have one?)
- Federal, State, local government actions
- Workforce absence
- Travel restrictions
- Meeting limitations
- Supply chain impacts
- Revenue chain impacts (customers – revenue sources)
- Recovery funding issues (no business interruption insurance)
- Financial markets issues
- Sustainability issues
- Natural or technological disaster events
CLOUD-BASED DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AS PART OF YOUR BUSINESS CONTINUITY STRATEGY
As part of your disaster recovery plan, it is essential to protect your business documents to ensure business continuity no matter what happens.
By scanning business documents and storing it in a cloud-based document management system, businesses no longer have to rely on their physical documents alone. Important data such as invoices, payables, receivables, client, and employee files can be easily retrieved anywhere you are, as there is easier web access across the authorized employees. It is safer, faster, cheaper, and smarter as it offers off-site business continuity and disaster recovery, which you cannot get from on-premise storage. The business is future-proof and could keep running again.
Success in business can be attributed to the proactive decisions of the people running it. To ensure resilience despite these natural and man-made occurrences, document scanning and storage of files to a Document Management System must be part of the business continuity plan of every business, no matter how big or small it is. The business continuity processes have to be carefully put together and must be tested to determine if it will work when the real thing takes place.
Archive One is a document management software designed to help companies easily classify, store, secure, and retrieve essential company documents that are needed for retention and audits. With the help of our partners, we provide an end-to-end document management solution from scanning to document storage, at a highly competitive price.