The IT industry has not held to its promise of reducing paperwork - the reverse has happened - we generate more documents than ever before. Managing all these documents and ensuring that they are up to date is a growing challenge. According to Gartner Research, administrative, knowledge and professional workers spend as much as 30% of their time searching for documents.
Archive One is a document management system designed to help document administrators classify, store & secure, search for and retrieve essential company records. Archive One lets you manage and backup documents electronically, either in the cloud, or on your internal server, freeing up valuable office space previously used to store hardcopy documents.
Knowing that your documents are backed up and stored electronically in one place, and the ability to view them at the click of a button will give you the peace of mind you need to focus on the tasks in hand.
Key features of Archive One:
- Fast search & retrieval
- Check in/check out documents, bulk upload
- Version control for working documents
- User rights management and access control
- Document history logs (who accessed and viewed documents, which machine was used)
- File validity alerts for documents that need periodic review or renewal
- Document approval workflow
- Encryption of documents for enhanced security
- Document sets (with pre-defined document sets for SEC, BIR, HR)
Key benefits of Archive One:
- Efficient cost effective document management
- Space saving - reduction in document storage costs
- Improvement in compliance & risk management
- Secure remote access to documents
- Business continuity
- Collaboration and sharing
The smallest installation of Archive One has a single user and 80 thousand pages in the database, the largest stores more than 45million pages, and provides secure access to the documents to more than 1,000 users.
With all the benefits that come with Archive One, it is not a question of "can I afford to have a document management system" but whether you can afford not to have one.
Note: If this article leads to you making an inquiry to us, please use reference RE: AO-122 when you email us with your inquiry.