Overview of the BPO industry:
The BPO industry is arguably the Philippines' most important business industry today. This is clearly demonstrated by the following facts and statistics:
- The Philippines recently edged out India as the call center capital of the world.
- The BPO industry has grown by 46% since 2006.
- Over 1 million Filipinos are currently employed in the BPO industry and I.T related sectors.
- By the year 2020, the BPO industry in the Philippines will generate up to 55 billion dollars.
- In the year 2016 alone, revenues to be generated by BPOs expected to reach 25 billion dollars.
- Approximately 1.5 million new jobs are expected to be created by the BPO industry next year.
Some key reasons why the Philippines has emerged as the world’s leading call center industry:
- Lower labor costs.
- High skills of the young workforce.
- Fluent in speaking the English language.
- Very similar accent to Americans, and can easily mimic other accents.
- Filipinos are extremely patient and polite.
An introduction to Document Management Systems:
The primary purpose of a Document Management System is used to help administrators classify, store and secure, search for, and retrieve essential company records. With its advanced search features document retrieval becomes fast, efficient, and simple.
A centralized document repository helps save time, reduces costs, improves operational efficiency, and provides security for physical and electronic documents.
Key Benefits & Features of Archive One Document Management System:
- Flexible solution - adapts to any company’s document management procedures.
- System - reduces time required for document searching, retrieval, classification and storage.
- Secure - administrators can track users who have accessed the system & documents.
- Sends alerts whenever a document is due for renewal, update, expiring or expired.
- Can be deployed as standalone application, networked over corporate LAN, and/ or accessed via the internet.
- Comprehensive archive administration.
- User rights management access and control.
- Access logs - see & manage who has accessed or added files.
- View document history.
- Document set status report – auditing purposes.
Benefits of Archive One for the BPO industry:
- BPO companies employ a high volume of employees to meet client's demands. (Can number 25,000+ employees). All employees have a file accompanied with vast amounts of paperwork which must be organized, filed, secured and kept up-to-date.
- This process is made simple and efficient with Archive One!
- HR department can store and secure documents on Archive One for potential new recruits and current employees (CVs, compliance documents etc.). Vital due to the huge volume of applicants and employees.
- Search for employee's documents on Archive One by searching key words. (Method allows files to be found easily at the click of a button). Documents already archived and arranged into organized folders.
- Document security - Files stored electronically and securely on Archive one. (Means you won't be using up valuable office space with filing cabinets and disorganized document storage). Your documents will also always be safe and backed up.
- All required employee documents and files such as 201 files, BIR/ITR filing and payments deadline, SSS/Philhealth remittance schedule, SEC Compliance, etc can all be electronically organized, stored and archived on Archive One.
For more info visit www.archive-one.net
Note: If this article leads to you making an inquiry to us, please use reference RE: AO-116 when you email us with your inquiry.